Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

MORE WEAPON SKINS ......PLEASE

Discussion in General Discussion started by badbrad
Page 2 of 2
Thunder
3 years ago #11

Sim sim, muito bom.

Sim sim, muito bom.

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #12

If we added 3-5 new weapons which ones would you want it to be?

If we added 3-5 new weapons which ones would you want it to be?

TankGirl
3 years ago #13

mp5, mac 10 and glock

mp5, mac 10 and glock

Philandra
3 years ago #14

MP5, MAC10 and Shotgun - auto and/or pump. 

MP5, MAC10 and Shotgun - auto and/or pump. 

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #15

There's current 120 skins, and most of you have about 30 of them, nowhere near having them all, but i do understand your perspective. We certainly need more ways to earn them while in-game, as well as some new skins, it's just hard, we are a 2 man team

There's current 120 skins, and most of you have about 30 of them, nowhere near having them all, but i do understand your perspective. We certainly need more ways to earn them while in-game, as well as some new skins, it's just hard, we are a 2 man team

friedrice2020
3 years ago #16

USP or TMP would be nice too

USP or TMP would be nice too

TIDE
3 years ago #17

yeah those all sound good!

yeah those all sound good!

Philandra
3 years ago #18

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

I suppose we can give y'all a little break. 😉

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="722"]

[/quote postid="722"]

I suppose we can give y'all a little break. 😉

friedrice2020
3 years ago #19

Originally posted by Philandra

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

I suppose we can give y'all a little break. 😉 Nahhhh get back to work! :D

[quote user="Philandra" postid="745"]

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="722"]

[/quote postid="722"]

I suppose we can give y'all a little break. 😉 Nahhhh get back to work! :D

[/quote postid="745"]

TankGirl
3 years ago #20

that moment when asked, and the women speak up first and a dude agreed.. wow thats a first... all hail women power

that moment when asked, and the women speak up first and a dude agreed.. wow thats a first... all hail women power

Page 2 of 2