Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

MORE WEAPON SKINS ......PLEASE

Discussion in General Discussion started by badbrad
Page 1 of 2
badbrad
3 years ago #1

im sick of getting the same shit over and over it makes me not want to make posts and shit because im sick of getting shit i don need

im sick of getting the same shit over and over it makes me not want to make posts and shit because im sick of getting shit i don need

Philandra
3 years ago #2

Patience is a virtue, Brad.  I'm sure there are a lot of skins that you just have yet to receive. 

With that being said, I'd like to see some more boxes too.  Are there skins for the shot guns, smgs, etc?  Plenty of rifle, awp and deagle skins... Just need more variety (if there is such a thing).  I have yet to research if there are more options, but I'm sure y'all know best. 

Patience is a virtue, Brad.  I'm sure there are a lot of skins that you just have yet to receive. 

With that being said, I'd like to see some more boxes too.  Are there skins for the shot guns, smgs, etc?  Plenty of rifle, awp and deagle skins... Just need more variety (if there is such a thing).  I have yet to research if there are more options, but I'm sure y'all know best. 

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #3

The only real thing I've cared about is the head costumes!

The only real thing I've cared about is the head costumes!

TIDE
3 years ago #4

It seems you can re-do the Career Quest Mission for Who Art Thou? by just changing your avatar picture, even if it is the same picture. But only once a day it looks like, I did it yesterday and just worked again today. You get Head Costume Box , Basic Skin Case & Super Skin Case.

It seems you can re-do the Career Quest Mission for Who Art Thou? by just changing your avatar picture, even if it is the same picture. But only once a day it looks like, I did it yesterday and just worked again today. You get Head Costume Box , Basic Skin Case & Super Skin Case.

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by TIDE

OoOooO Look at Tide finding some loop holes to the missions!  LoL

[quote user="TIDE" postid="682"]

[/quote postid="682"]

OoOooO Look at Tide finding some loop holes to the missions!  LoL

friedrice2020
3 years ago #6

Originally posted by TIDE

That's what im talking about

[quote user="TIDE" postid="682"]

[/quote postid="682"] That's what im talking about

friedrice2020
3 years ago #7

but seriously, I still dont have a scout skin and I keep getting fucking gift boxes for costumes.

but seriously, I still dont have a scout skin and I keep getting fucking gift boxes for costumes.

badbrad
3 years ago #8

Originally posted by friedrice2020

[quote user="friedrice2020" postid="690"]

[/quote postid="690"]

badbrad
3 years ago #9

ill take care of u rice ive got plenty of scouts let me know we'll trade

Philandra
3 years ago #10

Originally posted by badbrad

Originally posted by friedrice2020

Awwww... How cute. 

[quote user="badbrad" postid="692"]

[quote user="friedrice2020" postid="690"]

[/quote postid="690"]

[/quote postid="692"]

Awwww... How cute. 

Page 1 of 2