Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Holiday Traditions

Discussion in General Discussion started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
2 years ago #1

What are YOUR family traditions for the holidays? 'Tis the season that I think most people spend more time with family. Do you go somewhere every year? Do you have a traditional meal on certain days?  Do you dress up for anything? What are holidays like for you?

What are YOUR family traditions for the holidays? 'Tis the season that I think most people spend more time with family. Do you go somewhere every year? Do you have a traditional meal on certain days?  Do you dress up for anything? What are holidays like for you?

Sneaky.amxx
2 years ago #2

I eat some magic mushrooms and listen to pink floyd while i lay in the sun naked in my backyard lol.. That's my idea of paradise

I eat some magic mushrooms and listen to pink floyd while i lay in the sun naked in my backyard lol.. That's my idea of paradise

Philandra
1 year ago #3

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

Proof or that didn't/doesn't happen! 😉😁

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="1246"]

[/quote postid="1246"]

Proof or that didn't/doesn't happen! 😉😁

Page 1 of 1