Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

The Second Server Migration

Discussion in News & Announcements started by StarryCocoon
Page 1 of 1
StarryCocoon
2 years ago #1

Dear our beloved members,

We had been migrating our system to new server, therefore we had been down for a few days. From now everything is back online, please enjoy your day.

Game Servers' ips have changed, please navigate to Game Servers tab to retrieve new address and re-add the game servers

Thank you!

Sincerely,

PvP.World Development & Operation Team

Dear our beloved members,

We had been migrating our system to new server, therefore we had been down for a few days. From now everything is back online, please enjoy your day.

Game Servers' ips have changed, please navigate to Game Servers tab to retrieve new address and re-add the game servers

Thank you!

Sincerely,

PvP.World Development & Operation Team

Edited 2 years ago by StarryCocoon
Philandra
2 years ago #2

It made sense to downsize being that the servers haven't been populated as much.

Did everything transfer over exactly, or did y'all do a clean startup? Just curious. Every time I used my Mouse3 button for Discord, I'd have issues in the ScoutzKnivez server. Only server it happens to, so figured I'd ask. 

All the servers have been added to my favorites, so I'm hoping we can get a few people to play soon! 

It made sense to downsize being that the servers haven't been populated as much.

Did everything transfer over exactly, or did y'all do a clean startup? Just curious. Every time I used my Mouse3 button for Discord, I'd have issues in the ScoutzKnivez server. Only server it happens to, so figured I'd ask. 

All the servers have been added to my favorites, so I'm hoping we can get a few people to play soon! 

Page 1 of 1