Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

An early preview of our game's airstrafe and bhop mechanics

Discussion in Sphere Fight started by Sneaky.amxx
Page 1 of 2
Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #1

Its still quite early in the development stages but we finally got the movement to something close to what we wanted. And we will have a private online testing period in the very near future.Sorry the website has been dying down with the abandoning of CS content but things will start to come back once we get farther in process of making this game.

Its still quite early in the development stages but we finally got the movement to something close to what we wanted. And we will have a private online testing period in the very near future.Sorry the website has been dying down with the abandoning of CS content but things will start to come back once we get farther in process of making this game. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_YjlRZSR50]]

Raz0r
3 years ago #2

Giving me some skate park feels. Looks pretty neat and congrats on how far you guys have gotten!

Looking forward to playing it.   

How are you enjoying the Godot engine?

Giving me some skate park feels. Looks pretty neat and congrats on how far you guys have gotten!

Looking forward to playing it.   

How are you enjoying the Godot engine?

Edited 3 years ago by Raz0r
Philandra
3 years ago #3

OoOh, I just saw this!  I don't know how I missed this thread.  It looks sleek!  

OoOh, I just saw this!  I don't know how I missed this thread.  It looks sleek!  

TankGirl
3 years ago #4

Rocket League came to mind.. if it had guns..

Raz0r
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by TankGirl

Definitely can see that now. 

[quote user="TankGirl" postid="1229"]

[/quote postid="1229"]

Definitely can see that now. 

Philandra
3 years ago #6

Yeah, I'm curious as to the types of skins that will be used throughout. 

Yeah, I'm curious as to the types of skins that will be used throughout. 

Sneaky.amxx
2 years ago #7

I keep saying it but yea soon we can play together and hope you guys will enjoy it

I keep saying it but yea soon we can play together and hope you guys will enjoy it

Philandra
2 years ago #8

Are y'all still working on this?  Or did you get lost in adulting?

Are y'all still working on this?  Or did you get lost in adulting?

eZ-TreeZ
2 years ago #9

that is too neat!!! me and green still off game for now feels like i'll forget how to operate a windows pc by the time i do lol can't sleep thinking of what i changed my steam pw to and sheesh lol hope you guys r okay!

that is too neat!!! me and green still off game for now feels like i'll forget how to operate a windows pc by the time i do lol can't sleep thinking of what i changed my steam pw to and sheesh lol hope you guys r okay!

Philandra
2 years ago #10

Are you still working on this, Sneaky?

Are you still working on this, Sneaky?

Page 1 of 2