Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Computer Situation

Discussion in Counter-Strike 1.6 started by eZ-TreeZ
Page 1 of 1
eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #1

I need a video card to get my desktop pc running so I can run steam, can't do it on chromebook... :/

Flash die for any of you guys yet?

I need a video card to get my desktop pc running so I can run steam, can't do it on chromebook... :/

Flash die for any of you guys yet?

Raz0r
3 years ago #2

May Flash rest in piece.

Hopefully you can grab a GPU!  I just built a PC for my nephew and the GPU market is crazy insane right now.

May Flash rest in piece.

Hopefully you can grab a GPU!  I just built a PC for my nephew and the GPU market is crazy insane right now.

Philandra
3 years ago #3

Most of the sites that used Flash already upgraded to a different extension. Haven't seen otherwise. 

Most of the sites that used Flash already upgraded to a different extension. Haven't seen otherwise. 

TankGirl
3 years ago #4

i got 3 ghetto laptops.. 1 is like 12yrs old and in storage cuz i just cant bear to get rid of it... i got another that mom gave me ghetto lil Asus with a lot of memory thats been hooked up to my tv till recently, it oddly stopped connecting to my wifi.. and a laptop gf gave me.. it was a windows 7 that some1 stuck windows 10 on.. currently hooked up to my tv.. i can play cs on it if i plug in my spare keyboard. just no maps with blinky lights.

Hopefully i get picked for a 6 week program for frontline work cuz then they buy me a new laptop and pay me 15$/hr and i can keep my welfare.

i got 3 ghetto laptops.. 1 is like 12yrs old and in storage cuz i just cant bear to get rid of it... i got another that mom gave me ghetto lil Asus with a lot of memory thats been hooked up to my tv till recently, it oddly stopped connecting to my wifi.. and a laptop gf gave me.. it was a windows 7 that some1 stuck windows 10 on.. currently hooked up to my tv.. i can play cs on it if i plug in my spare keyboard. just no maps with blinky lights.

Hopefully i get picked for a 6 week program for frontline work cuz then they buy me a new laptop and pay me 15$/hr and i can keep my welfare.

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Tank, if the only issue with the Asus is the wifi connection, you can troubleshoot that easily. It could be as simple as updating the device.

Also the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 is a good choice. CS is from the 1900s (LoL - 1999 is still 1900s) and should still be able to run smoothly without issues. I would suggest cleaning your cache, temp files and see if there are other programs installed you don't need and/or running in the background.

Tank, if the only issue with the Asus is the wifi connection, you can troubleshoot that easily. It could be as simple as updating the device.

Also the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 is a good choice. CS is from the 1900s (LoL - 1999 is still 1900s) and should still be able to run smoothly without issues. I would suggest cleaning your cache, temp files and see if there are other programs installed you don't need and/or running in the background.

Page 1 of 1