Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Happy New Years

Discussion in General Discussion started by Sneaky.amxx
Page 1 of 2
Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #1

Let's hope this one is better than the last.

One thing is for sure, PVP World will always be here and we are still working hard to bring our own game to reality and thank the few of you dedicated members for supporting us and being so patient. I hope your year starts off good

One thing is for sure, PVP World will always be here and we are still working hard to bring our own game to reality and thank the few of you dedicated members for supporting us and being so patient. I hope your year starts off good

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #2

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

HAPPY NEW YEARS BUDDY! TWENTY TWENTY ONE FUN BABY!!!

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="1181"]

[/quote postid="1181"]

HAPPY NEW YEARS BUDDY! TWENTY TWENTY ONE FUN BABY!!!

Philandra
3 years ago #3

Happy New Year!  😁   I had an enjoyable night and hope y'all did too.  I'm looking forward to seeing what 2021 brings! 

Happy New Year!  😁   I had an enjoyable night and hope y'all did too.  I'm looking forward to seeing what 2021 brings! 

Raz0r
3 years ago #4

Happy New Year! Excited to see what's to come. 

Happy New Year! Excited to see what's to come. 

TankGirl
3 years ago #5

did anyone else yell Jumanji besides me? Covid in downtown Montreal been getting really crazy lately within the homeless community and these are ppl i help every sunday with hot meals.

did anyone else yell Jumanji besides me? Covid in downtown Montreal been getting really crazy lately within the homeless community and these are ppl i help every sunday with hot meals.

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #6

Make sure to take elderberry suppliments with Zinc in it. And i also recommend Oregano oil with high percentage of Carvacrol in it. little bit of insider information, before PVP World i lived in China, in the Tibetan side and started a non-profit foundation to bring their Himalayan Medicines to the west so i know quite a lot about natural medicines. Carvocrol has been used for a long time to fight types of corona viruses and has great results still today.

Make sure to take elderberry suppliments with Zinc in it. And i also recommend Oregano oil with high percentage of Carvacrol in it. little bit of insider information, before PVP World i lived in China, in the Tibetan side and started a non-profit foundation to bring their Himalayan Medicines to the west so i know quite a lot about natural medicines. Carvocrol has been used for a long time to fight types of corona viruses and has great results still today.

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #7

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

I smoke weed! haha!

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="1193"]

[/quote postid="1193"]

I smoke weed! haha!

Philandra
3 years ago #8

Originally posted by eZ-TreeZ

I smoke weed! haha!

Oh... I'm pretty sure we ALL know that! LoL 🤣

[quote user="eZ-TreeZ" postid="1194"]

I smoke weed! haha!

[/quote postid="1194"]

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #9

Originally posted by Philandra

I smoke weed! haha!

Every time I run the server I constantly have to have a cigarette while I play, kinda like the cigarette rations in siphon filter, which includes auto making rolling them lighting them holding them smoking them while talking on mic like I'm autistic!

[quote user="Philandra" postid="1196"]

[quote user="eZ-TreeZ" postid="1194"]

I smoke weed! haha!

[/quote postid="1194"]

[/quote postid="1196"]

Every time I run the server I constantly have to have a cigarette while I play, kinda like the cigarette rations in siphon filter, which includes auto making rolling them lighting them holding them smoking them while talking on mic like I'm autistic!

Philandra
3 years ago #10

No wonder why you die so quickly. 😋

[quote user="eZ-TreeZ" postid="1199"]

[/quote postid="1199"]

No wonder why you die so quickly. 😋

Page 1 of 2