Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

shit hit the fan

Discussion in General Discussion started by TankGirl
Page 1 of 1
TankGirl
3 years ago #1

still working out sum kinks on this POS laptop.. gf gave me a ghetto ass pc, then 4 days later started a fight with me and walked out.. so yeah.. now im trying to type without a keyboard without the "a" key fully intact.. trying to get cs up and running properly, dont know what my ping is gonna b like now =/

still working out sum kinks on this POS laptop.. gf gave me a ghetto ass pc, then 4 days later started a fight with me and walked out.. so yeah.. now im trying to type without a keyboard without the "a" key fully intact.. trying to get cs up and running properly, dont know what my ping is gonna b like now =/

Philandra
3 years ago #2

Ooof, sorry to hear you're going through all of that, Tank.  Hopefully time apart will help. 

You don't have extra keyboard laying around your place? I have about 10, LoL.  I'm sure someone around you may have a keyboard - you should ask.   It never hurts and may even help someone declutter a litter!  

Hoping everything gets figured out soon!  Best wishes. 😘

Ooof, sorry to hear you're going through all of that, Tank.  Hopefully time apart will help. 

You don't have extra keyboard laying around your place? I have about 10, LoL.  I'm sure someone around you may have a keyboard - you should ask.   It never hurts and may even help someone declutter a litter!  

Hoping everything gets figured out soon!  Best wishes. 😘

TankGirl
3 years ago #3

she came back... so i got good laptop again... altho now i have 2 ghetto laptops hooked up to my tv.. one for downloading tv/movies.. and the other for playing Among Us when i gjoin gf and her friends in a game... i do have a spare keyboard, i really just gotta clean it out its been sitting around for 4yrs not being used. 

anyways thanx for caring

she came back... so i got good laptop again... altho now i have 2 ghetto laptops hooked up to my tv.. one for downloading tv/movies.. and the other for playing Among Us when i gjoin gf and her friends in a game... i do have a spare keyboard, i really just gotta clean it out its been sitting around for 4yrs not being used. 

anyways thanx for caring

Philandra
3 years ago #4

Well, have that extra keyboard prepared!  You don't want to go through the holidays stressing without some type of release!  I'm glad she's back and y'all can work on things.  Hopefully all will be well as you enter the new year.  

Well, have that extra keyboard prepared!  You don't want to go through the holidays stressing without some type of release!  I'm glad she's back and y'all can work on things.  Hopefully all will be well as you enter the new year.  

Page 1 of 1