Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

STEVO (steam help)

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by TankGirl
Page 1 of 2
TankGirl
3 years ago #1

the photo was arguing with me but yeah just go to edit profile and do what the pic says http://www.mediafire.com/view/otruvvgylklob09/steam.png/file

the photo was arguing with me but yeah just go to edit profile and do what the pic says http://www.mediafire.com/view/otruvvgylklob09/steam.png/file

StarryCocoon
3 years ago #2

Very nice!

Very nice!

Philandra
3 years ago #3

For future, Tank, just delete " /file " at the end of the link from mediafire. The adjusted link will show as the image when you attach it in the thread versus sending you to download it.

For future, Tank, just delete " /file " at the end of the link from mediafire. The adjusted link will show as the image when you attach it in the thread versus sending you to download it.

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #4

i hate waking up and feeling more tired than you felt before you even slept

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

#OffTopic!  LoL  You /were/ tired!   Means you should get a new mattress!  

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="1154"]

[/quote postid="1154"]

#OffTopic!  LoL  You /were/ tired!   Means you should get a new mattress!  

TankGirl
3 years ago #6

Originally posted by Philandra

tried that, it still didnt want to work for me..

[quote user="Philandra" postid="1153"]

[/quote postid="1153"]

tried that, it still didnt want to work for me..

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #7

Flash player death bed updates got my whole system totally wanked out for over the past 5-6 days so I've been working hard

Trying to get my system back up and set up and everything so that when December ends everything will be back to normal again....

HOPEFULLY, THIS ENDS VERY SOON FOR I HAVE BEEN CURSING AT MOM IN GERMAN ABOUT HOW THE INTERNET SUCKS BALLS!!!

Flash player death bed updates got my whole system totally wanked out for over the past 5-6 days so I've been working hard

Trying to get my system back up and set up and everything so that when December ends everything will be back to normal again....

HOPEFULLY, THIS ENDS VERY SOON FOR I HAVE BEEN CURSING AT MOM IN GERMAN ABOUT HOW THE INTERNET SUCKS BALLS!!!

Philandra
3 years ago #8

W00t.

Good luck, Stevo!

W00t.

Good luck, Stevo!

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #9

Originally posted by Philandra

W00t.

Good luck, Stevo!

Right now my pc is having video issues. So I can't connect to steam on the chromebook atm. thanks though i'll try soon.

[quote user="Philandra" postid="1161"]

W00t.

Good luck, Stevo!

[/quote postid="1161"]

Right now my pc is having video issues. So I can't connect to steam on the chromebook atm. thanks though i'll try soon.

TankGirl
3 years ago #10

its a chromebook, no wonder ur having problems.. anyways hope u can fix it soon

its a chromebook, no wonder ur having problems.. anyways hope u can fix it soon

Page 1 of 2