Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

where the fuck.....

Discussion in PNC ScoutzKnivez started by TankGirl
Page 1 of 1
TankGirl
3 years ago #1

is everybody.. damn server is always empty.

is everybody.. damn server is always empty.

Philandra
3 years ago #2

I've been slammed with school stuff.  Soooo many papers to write!  In addition to that, I've been having to student teach for a couple months, am substituting and working at the library.  So I am worn out by the end of the evening.  I'm looking forward to the holidays when things slow down.

I've been slammed with school stuff.  Soooo many papers to write!  In addition to that, I've been having to student teach for a couple months, am substituting and working at the library.  So I am worn out by the end of the evening.  I'm looking forward to the holidays when things slow down.

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #3

I will boost some servers at the end of this month to bring in some new faces. But in reality i think things will stay lkw pop until we finish our game. Hope to see you guys here still at the time.

I will boost some servers at the end of this month to bring in some new faces. But in reality i think things will stay lkw pop until we finish our game. Hope to see you guys here still at the time.

Philandra
3 years ago #4

I think you may be stuck with me. 

I think you may be stuck with me. 

StarryCocoon
3 years ago #5

I'm from east asia, unable to play anyway.

I'm from east asia, unable to play anyway.

Philandra
3 years ago #6

When there is a will, there is a way.  Bad ping may be a benefit for you! LoL

When there is a will, there is a way.  Bad ping may be a benefit for you! LoL

Raz0r
3 years ago #7

Missing flying around with some people 😐

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #8

Originally posted by Raz0r

You're always welcome to boost the server to rbing in more people :P but it costs money :(

[quote user="Raz0r" postid="1134"]

[/quote postid="1134"]

You're always welcome to boost the server to rbing in more people :P but it costs money :(

Philandra
3 years ago #9

Originally posted by Raz0r

Who are you trying to fly around with?  Do you not have them on your Steam Friends?  I'm sure if you requested their presence, they would join you.  Sometimes all it takes is an invitation! 

[quote user="Raz0r" postid="1134"]

[/quote postid="1134"]

Who are you trying to fly around with?  Do you not have them on your Steam Friends?  I'm sure if you requested their presence, they would join you.  Sometimes all it takes is an invitation! 

Page 1 of 1