Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

A/S/L Time

Discussion in General Discussion started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
3 years ago #1

Since we don't have it in our profiles, I want to fall back to the old chat room days to find the basics out!   Age/Sex/Location !!

I used to respond: NOYB/YES/VA   ... but....  because I want more information about YOU, I'll give you more information about me.

36 / Female / Mechanicsville, Virginia

YOUR TURN!

Since we don't have it in our profiles, I want to fall back to the old chat room days to find the basics out!   Age/Sex/Location !!

I used to respond: NOYB/YES/VA   ... but....  because I want more information about YOU, I'll give you more information about me.

36 / Female / Mechanicsville, Virginia

YOUR TURN!

CRYSIS
3 years ago #2

😁🖐

😁🖐

Edited 3 years ago by CRYSIS
CRYSIS
3 years ago #3
Deleted 3 years ago by CRYSIS
TankGirl
3 years ago #4

36/ Whatever/ Montreal, Quebec B4 Covid i use to volunteer at an LGBTQ youth group.. when it came to pronouns my ID card said "he/she/whatever".. after a while new volunteers started using "whatever".. i start weird trends

36/ Whatever/ Montreal, Quebec B4 Covid i use to volunteer at an LGBTQ youth group.. when it came to pronouns my ID card said "he/she/whatever".. after a while new volunteers started using "whatever".. i start weird trends

Philandra
3 years ago #5

I love that, Tank. 😁

I love that, Tank. 😁

Raz0r
3 years ago #6

28 / Male / Delaware

Nice to meet you.

28 / Male / Delaware

Nice to meet you.

Philandra
3 years ago #7

So many people that aren't responding.  Come on now!   Thank you Tank, Crysis and Razor! 

So many people that aren't responding.  Come on now!   Thank you Tank, Crysis and Razor! 

Page 1 of 1