Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Put a Face to a Name

Discussion in General Discussion started by Philandra
Page 1 of 2
Philandra
3 years ago #1

Let's see those selfies or other photos! I'd like to see some of your faces so I can match it to the name.  I know I have seen some of your Facebook pages, but this will be more accessible for the many!

Let's see those selfies or other photos! I'd like to see some of your faces so I can match it to the name.  I know I have seen some of your Facebook pages, but this will be more accessible for the many!

Philandra
3 years ago #2

I'll start. 😁

I'll start. 😁

CRYSIS
3 years ago #3

😉😉

😉😉

TankGirl
3 years ago #4

*scroll scroll scroll* CLEAVAGE.. lmao

*scroll scroll scroll* CLEAVAGE.. lmao

Philandra
3 years ago #5

LoL. Just so happened to end like that. It was not intentional. Where are YOUR selfies at, Tank?! Hmmmm?

LoL. Just so happened to end like that. It was not intentional. Where are YOUR selfies at, Tank?! Hmmmm?

TankGirl
3 years ago #6

i dont selfie.. havent in a while... mom is always camera happy so most of my pix r cuz of her.. 

ill try and find sum and attempt to post em

i dont selfie.. havent in a while... mom is always camera happy so most of my pix r cuz of her.. 

ill try and find sum and attempt to post em

Philandra
3 years ago #7

Originally posted by Philandra

Let's see those selfies or other photos! 

Go out and get 'em! 

[quote user="Philandra" postid="1100"]

Let's see those selfies or other photos! 

[/quote postid="1100"]

Go out and get 'em! 

TankGirl
3 years ago #8

i have pix. just not on this laptop. just as i found sum pix on my laptop, gf decided to go to bed. so not unplugging that laptop from the tv cuz its a bitch to plug it back in

i have pix. just not on this laptop. just as i found sum pix on my laptop, gf decided to go to bed. so not unplugging that laptop from the tv cuz its a bitch to plug it back in

Philandra
3 years ago #9

Well come on, let's get to it!  This isn't meant to be a "Let's Only See Philandra" thread. 

Well come on, let's get to it!  This isn't meant to be a "Let's Only See Philandra" thread. 

TankGirl
3 years ago #10

Page 1 of 2