Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Anonymous donation

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by TankGirl
Page 1 of 1
TankGirl
3 years ago #1

i know i mentioned it sumwhere in the activity feed... but ill say it again. Even when you donate anonymously the persons avatar still shows up, so maybe take a look at ur scripts and change sumthing

i know i mentioned it sumwhere in the activity feed... but ill say it again. Even when you donate anonymously the persons avatar still shows up, so maybe take a look at ur scripts and change sumthing

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #2

Will take a look

Will take a look

StarryCocoon
3 years ago #3

The avatar shown up is the default avatar, you are completely anonymous.

The avatar shown up is the default avatar, you are completely anonymous.

StarryCocoon
3 years ago #4

You know that Philandra donated 50$, after donated she changed her setting to 'Anonymous Donor' however our system has cache of 30 minutes. She will be anonymous in 30 minutes (if you dont want this kind of behavor, you should change setting to 'Anonymous Donor' before doing donation).

You know that Philandra donated 50$, after donated she changed her setting to 'Anonymous Donor' however our system has cache of 30 minutes. She will be anonymous in 30 minutes (if you dont want this kind of behavor, you should change setting to 'Anonymous Donor' before doing donation).

TankGirl
3 years ago #5

a day later and i still see philly on that list... also for sum odd reason when im on my cell i can see the anonymous donors avatar, but on the laptop i dont see it.. 

a day later and i still see philly on that list... also for sum odd reason when im on my cell i can see the anonymous donors avatar, but on the laptop i dont see it.. 

Philandra
3 years ago #6

I recently clicked on the "Anonymous Donor" box to see if that was what Tank was talking about. I also wanted to see if that changed anything after my donation was made, but I unclicked the option because I didn't feel the need to be anonymous.

I see what Tank is mentioning; however, the avatar that is posted is just the generic avatar (it's the same as those in the leaderboard that have yet to create a profile). Basically, you are seeing an avatar @TankGirl, but it is not personalized. 

I recently clicked on the "Anonymous Donor" box to see if that was what Tank was talking about. I also wanted to see if that changed anything after my donation was made, but I unclicked the option because I didn't feel the need to be anonymous.

I see what Tank is mentioning; however, the avatar that is posted is just the generic avatar (it's the same as those in the leaderboard that have yet to create a profile). Basically, you are seeing an avatar @TankGirl, but it is not personalized. 

Page 1 of 1