Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

bigfoots back

Discussion in General Discussion started by badbrad
Page 1 of 1
badbrad
3 years ago #1

i just saw bigfoot raping elvis in my back yard it was crazy

i just saw bigfoot raping elvis in my back yard it was crazy

Philandra
3 years ago #2

Hmm.. .In Norfolk around Halloween time... I think your backyard was just full of some hooligans dressed up and taking a personal fuck break. 😆  Otherwise, you may have just been smoking a little too much.  May want to pull those pearls out of your ass if you're seeing all of those images while smoking! 😉  Apparently Brad likes them big and hairy while listening to Elvis!  

Hmm.. .In Norfolk around Halloween time... I think your backyard was just full of some hooligans dressed up and taking a personal fuck break. 😆  Otherwise, you may have just been smoking a little too much.  May want to pull those pearls out of your ass if you're seeing all of those images while smoking! 😉  Apparently Brad likes them big and hairy while listening to Elvis!  

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #3

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE BAD BRAD?!?!

Philandra
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by eZ-TreeZ

Don't you live right by him?! 

[quote user="eZ-TreeZ" postid="1201"]

[/quote postid="1201"]

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by Philandra

Originally posted by eZ-TreeZ

Him and Dad they own little group philly, lol, i haven't talked to brad since i helped him blow up his santa on his lawn. i was walking to store for booze on facebook live and stopped by lol. me and dad have separate stories and lives okay. lol. but naw brad and dad do their thing, i try not to bother bradley often lol... no reason just respect i guess be seen not heard ;P

[quote user="Philandra" postid="1204"]

[quote user="eZ-TreeZ" postid="1201"]

[/quote postid="1201"]

[/quote postid="1204"]

Him and Dad they own little group philly, lol, i haven't talked to brad since i helped him blow up his santa on his lawn. i was walking to store for booze on facebook live and stopped by lol. me and dad have separate stories and lives okay. lol. but naw brad and dad do their thing, i try not to bother bradley often lol... no reason just respect i guess be seen not heard ;P

Philandra
3 years ago #6

LoL.  Ooooookay.  Respect yo' elders. 😉😆

LoL.  Ooooookay.  Respect yo' elders. 😉😆

Page 1 of 1