Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Search Function

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
3 years ago #1

As I was searching through the forums to see if I had already posted a thread on Text Wrapping, I realized there isn't a search function available.  I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere possible to see if I was missing it somehow.  Since I couldn't find one, I'm assuming there isn't one.  Therefore, I'd like to suggest we have access to a search function so we can browse the forums by key phrases, words, etc. (especially when trying to reference a post or thread).  

As I was searching through the forums to see if I had already posted a thread on Text Wrapping, I realized there isn't a search function available.  I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere possible to see if I was missing it somehow.  Since I couldn't find one, I'm assuming there isn't one.  Therefore, I'd like to suggest we have access to a search function so we can browse the forums by key phrases, words, etc. (especially when trying to reference a post or thread).  

Raz0r
3 years ago #2

You're right... There is no search function.  In fact, the only way I browse the forums is by the homepage clicking from the latest posts.

I agree though, in the future, forums are always bettered by search functionalities.

You're right... There is no search function.  In fact, the only way I browse the forums is by the homepage clicking from the latest posts.

I agree though, in the future, forums are always bettered by search functionalities.

TankGirl
3 years ago #3

The homepage and i r totally homies at this point. Lost count how many times i return to it to see latest posts.

The homepage and i r totally homies at this point. Lost count how many times i return to it to see latest posts.

Philandra
3 years ago #4

Yeah, that's all that I have been doing as well.  Thank goodness they increased the latest posts showing to ten, but sometimes there are more that are being missed. I then go through the process of checking back into each forum to make sure nothing was missed. Eventually there will be too many pages to scroll back to, though.  

Yeah, that's all that I have been doing as well.  Thank goodness they increased the latest posts showing to ten, but sometimes there are more that are being missed. I then go through the process of checking back into each forum to make sure nothing was missed. Eventually there will be too many pages to scroll back to, though.  

Page 1 of 1