Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Text Wrapping

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
3 years ago #1

In Activity, there is an issue with text wrapping (or lack there of).  I have attached links to different screenshots.  After some playing around, I noticed that there is a point in which the forum section (text areas) no longer increase in size and therefore it doesn't matter what size screen you have.  However, the smaller you go for the screen, the wrapping is chopping off words instead of adding a hyphen or just moving the word to the next line.

I highlighted what I was/am talking about within the screenshots. 

Text Wrap Screenshot One

Text Wrap Screenshot Two

Text Wrap Screenshot Three

Text Wrap Screenshot Four - [A] (Larger Screen)

Text Wrap Screenshot Four - [B] (Smaller Screen)

In Activity, there is an issue with text wrapping (or lack there of).  I have attached links to different screenshots.  After some playing around, I noticed that there is a point in which the forum section (text areas) no longer increase in size and therefore it doesn't matter what size screen you have.  However, the smaller you go for the screen, the wrapping is chopping off words instead of adding a hyphen or just moving the word to the next line.

I highlighted what I was/am talking about within the screenshots. 

Text Wrap Screenshot One

Text Wrap Screenshot Two

Text Wrap Screenshot Three

Text Wrap Screenshot Four - [A] (Larger Screen)

Text Wrap Screenshot Four - [B] (Smaller Screen)

Raz0r
3 years ago #2

Honestly, I didn't know what you were talking about because I never noticed it myself.  But going back, I see the same issue you do from the activity feeds.

Honestly, I didn't know what you were talking about because I never noticed it myself.  But going back, I see the same issue you do from the activity feeds.

Philandra
3 years ago #3

I'm glad the screenshots helped make a little more sense to it.  Hopefully it will help Starry. 

I'm glad the screenshots helped make a little more sense to it.  Hopefully it will help Starry. 

TankGirl
3 years ago #4

I tried helping by posting a link as to what u were talking about. Guess nobody ever checked it out.

I tried helping by posting a link as to what u were talking about. Guess nobody ever checked it out.

StarryCocoon
3 years ago #5

Its fixed

Its fixed

Page 1 of 1