Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Official Profile Page Design (Come and rate)

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by StarryCocoon
Page 1 of 2
StarryCocoon
3 years ago #1

Hello everyone,

So I'm about to finish the Profile page for each user in our community, this is the design of the Profile page.

Tell me what do you think or if something is missing?

(Image link for bigger size)

Hello everyone,

So I'm about to finish the Profile page for each user in our community, this is the design of the Profile page.

Tell me what do you think or if something is missing?

(Image link for bigger size)

Xhoi
3 years ago #2

Awesome i really like it . Amazing job!!

Awesome i really like it . Amazing job!!

TankGirl
3 years ago #3

whoa..so eventually we can add friends on here?

Raz0r
3 years ago #4

That looks great!  Hopefully we can start getting some more regulars so we can put this to use!

That looks great!  Hopefully we can start getting some more regulars so we can put this to use!

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by TankGirl

If we had some more monthly revenue we could easily boost other servers and keep them popular. But at the moment i am stuck funding it all alone.

[quote user="TankGirl" postid="985"]

[/quote postid="985"]

If we had some more monthly revenue we could easily boost other servers and keep them popular. But at the moment i am stuck funding it all alone.

Philandra
3 years ago #6

I would suggest an additional spot to put a personal photo.  I dont necessarily want my face as my avatar, but wouldn't mind having it in my profile. Otherwise, it all looks great!

I would suggest an additional spot to put a personal photo.  I dont necessarily want my face as my avatar, but wouldn't mind having it in my profile. Otherwise, it all looks great!

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #7

Problem is if we make a gallery and thousands of people upload images there, that's a ton of storage being used on our server.. I'm sure once we have some sort of revenue or donations to help keep things improving we will be able to do that

Problem is if we make a gallery and thousands of people upload images there, that's a ton of storage being used on our server.. I'm sure once we have some sort of revenue or donations to help keep things improving we will be able to do that

Philandra
3 years ago #8

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

I can understand that.  What about switching around having a profile photo but not a cover image? Would that balance it out - or are you just wanting the profiles to look similar to a Facebook page?

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="1009"]

[/quote postid="1009"]

I can understand that.  What about switching around having a profile photo but not a cover image? Would that balance it out - or are you just wanting the profiles to look similar to a Facebook page?

badbrad
3 years ago #9

looks a little GAY to me

looks a little GAY to me

StarryCocoon
3 years ago #10

@Philandra: Don't worry, I got Sneaky.amxx's storage problem solved. I always compress the image, so no worry about storage.

@Philandra: Don't worry, I got Sneaky.amxx's storage problem solved. I always compress the image, so no worry about storage.

Page 1 of 2