Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

where is everybody

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by badbrad
Page 1 of 1
badbrad
3 years ago #1

cum play PnC cs sever

cum play PnC cs sever

TankGirl
3 years ago #2

i was kicking ass in KFG all nite

i was kicking ass in KFG all nite

Philandra
3 years ago #3

I was finishing a 10 page research paper that was due tonight (and I just started it yesterday). 🤔 Got it done, though. My brain, however, is fried. 🤯

I was finishing a 10 page research paper that was due tonight (and I just started it yesterday). 🤔 Got it done, though. My brain, however, is fried. 🤯

TankGirl
3 years ago #4

im always down to play in pnc, but everytime i check to see whose online the server is empty

im always down to play in pnc, but everytime i check to see whose online the server is empty

Raz0r
3 years ago #5

We need to setup some type of time a few of us can get on. I just keep playing with the same old non-steam people during the day with no mics. 

We need to setup some type of time a few of us can get on. I just keep playing with the same old non-steam people during the day with no mics. 

badbrad
3 years ago #6

i think a good tme to check the server woul b around 10pm eastern standerd time i will be there every night this week to see if anybody shows up so be there or lick my balls....................lol

i think a good tme to check the server woul b around 10pm eastern standerd time i will be there every night this week to see if anybody shows up so be there or lick my balls....................lol

Philandra
3 years ago #7

I will do my best.  Been actively playing Among Us because a friend streams it while we play, BUT I will try to share the time!

I will do my best.  Been actively playing Among Us because a friend streams it while we play, BUT I will try to share the time!

Page 1 of 1