Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Pink Panther

Discussion in General Discussion started by TankGirl
Page 1 of 1
TankGirl
3 years ago #1

bout 2 weeks ago i think.. sum1 in the PNC server was telling me they would trade me anything for my Pink Panther body costume.... but i cant remember who the hell it was.. it was either stevo, spectro or brad... anyways whoever it was let me know.. i got a double i can send ya

bout 2 weeks ago i think.. sum1 in the PNC server was telling me they would trade me anything for my Pink Panther body costume.... but i cant remember who the hell it was.. it was either stevo, spectro or brad... anyways whoever it was let me know.. i got a double i can send ya

Raz0r
3 years ago #2

Pretty sure it was Spectro but if he doesn't want it, I'll take it off your hands.

Pretty sure it was Spectro but if he doesn't want it, I'll take it off your hands.

badbrad
3 years ago #3

Originally posted by tankgirl

[quote user="tankgirl" postid="945"]

[/quote postid="945"]

badbrad
3 years ago #4

1 nut spectro

1 nut spectro

Page 1 of 1