Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

BUYING SHIT

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by badbrad
Page 1 of 1
badbrad
3 years ago #1

i feel like if im gonna spend my coins i should b able to pick out what the fuck i want instead of rolling the dice and get what it gives me 

i feel like if im gonna spend my coins i should b able to pick out what the fuck i want instead of rolling the dice and get what it gives me 

Raz0r
3 years ago #2

Some what agree.   

Maybe add each item to buy but at 5 or 10 times the cost of a case. So if you really want a specific item, you need to save up for it for a while. 

Some what agree.   

Maybe add each item to buy but at 5 or 10 times the cost of a case. So if you really want a specific item, you need to save up for it for a while. 

Philandra
3 years ago #3

Originally posted by Raz0r

I like that suggestion. I think it would absolutely be something that everyone would enjoy.  Would totally have to be WAY more expensive than what they'd get with a random case, so five or ten times the cost would be appropriate.  

[quote user="Raz0r" postid="915"]Maybe add each item to buy but at 5 or 10 times the cost of a case. So if you really want a specific item, you need to save up for it for a while. [/quote postid="915"]

I like that suggestion. I think it would absolutely be something that everyone would enjoy.  Would totally have to be WAY more expensive than what they'd get with a random case, so five or ten times the cost would be appropriate.  

Page 1 of 1