Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Steam years of service error

Discussion in General Discussion started by eZ-TreeZ
Page 1 of 1
eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #1

September 24th was supposed to mark 17 years of service for my account but it still says 16 lol

September 24th was supposed to mark 17 years of service for my account but it still says 16 lol

StarryCocoon
3 years ago #2

Is that so, you can contact Steam Support then.

Is that so, you can contact Steam Support then.

Philandra
3 years ago #3

Are you really a hacker with multiple Steam accounts, Stevo?  Did you just get the accounts mixed up?  Shame!  LoL  /kidding

The 17yr icon just was put on mine this week, yet my date was September 18th. So it balanced out within about three weeks. Maybe it just wants to recognize you being 17 years a month thereafter!  

Patience, Friend.

Are you really a hacker with multiple Steam accounts, Stevo?  Did you just get the accounts mixed up?  Shame!  LoL  /kidding

The 17yr icon just was put on mine this week, yet my date was September 18th. So it balanced out within about three weeks. Maybe it just wants to recognize you being 17 years a month thereafter!  

Patience, Friend.

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by Philandra

Patience, Friend.

Love ur voice girl.... lmao

[quote user="Philandra" postid="881"]

Patience, Friend.

[/quote postid="881"]  Love ur voice girl.... lmao

Philandra
3 years ago #5

LoL. 😆 

LoL. 😆 

TankGirl
3 years ago #6

my steam stopped counting the years for the longest time cuz i hadnt verified my account.. had to put a 20$ steam card on my account to get it to do stuff

my steam stopped counting the years for the longest time cuz i hadnt verified my account.. had to put a 20$ steam card on my account to get it to do stuff

Page 1 of 1