Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Among Us

Discussion in General Discussion started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
3 years ago #1

Among Us has been around for a couple years now, but it has only recently gained popularity.  It is free for your mobile phone, but only $5 USD through Steam for the PC.  I prefer to play on my computer because I like using the mouse/keyboard for movement versus the touch and tap with the phone. I'd likely have paid up to $15 USD for it, to be honest -- It's /that/ fun! 

Does anyone else have the game and enjoy playing? If so, we could always get a PVP World group together in their Discord channel and play one night.  Boost some of the Discord activity and keep keeping up with PVP World even when just needing a little break from CS.

Spectro has played with me and SkinCarver too.  Anyone else want to join in on the fun?

Among Us has been around for a couple years now, but it has only recently gained popularity.  It is free for your mobile phone, but only $5 USD through Steam for the PC.  I prefer to play on my computer because I like using the mouse/keyboard for movement versus the touch and tap with the phone. I'd likely have paid up to $15 USD for it, to be honest -- It's /that/ fun! 

Does anyone else have the game and enjoy playing? If so, we could always get a PVP World group together in their Discord channel and play one night.  Boost some of the Discord activity and keep keeping up with PVP World even when just needing a little break from CS.

Spectro has played with me and SkinCarver too.  Anyone else want to join in on the fun?

Raz0r
3 years ago #2

Just played it for the first time tonight.  Was a lot of fun and it would definitely be a cool thing to play within the community. 

Just played it for the first time tonight.  Was a lot of fun and it would definitely be a cool thing to play within the community. 

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #3

few people in the discord have been bugging me to play the game as well, but it doesnt really look like my type of game.. I might have to give it a try though

few people in the discord have been bugging me to play the game as well, but it doesnt really look like my type of game.. I might have to give it a try though

Raz0r
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

Worst thing you could do is try it out on mobile for free one night with a few people in Discord.  🤣

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="850"]

[/quote postid="850"]

Worst thing you could do is try it out on mobile for free one night with a few people in Discord.  🤣

Philandra
3 years ago #5

It's mostly about the people (which is similar to why most of us still play CS 1.6).  Think of it like the board game "Clue."  I'd also recommend watching a few streams of it.  It can be absolutely hilarious with the right people! 

It's mostly about the people (which is similar to why most of us still play CS 1.6).  Think of it like the board game "Clue."  I'd also recommend watching a few streams of it.  It can be absolutely hilarious with the right people! 

Page 1 of 1