Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

[Paint Ball Server] Added 'Weapon Skins' system (Knives only)

Discussion in Counter-Strike 1.6 started by StarryCocoon
Page 1 of 1
StarryCocoon
3 years ago #1

Dear players,

You are now allowed to use knife skins in the Paint Ball Server. In order to use the Weapon Skin System, you will need to log-in and open your inventory to select the skins. Only knife skins are enabled as Paint Ball Server has specific custom skins for the guns.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

PvP.World Development & Operation Team.

Dear players,

You are now allowed to use knife skins in the Paint Ball Server. In order to use the Weapon Skin System, you will need to log-in and open your inventory to select the skins. Only knife skins are enabled as Paint Ball Server has specific custom skins for the guns.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

PvP.World Development & Operation Team.

Raz0r
3 years ago #2

Great addition that will hopefully get a lot more players to sign up and login! 

Great addition that will hopefully get a lot more players to sign up and login! 

Philandra
3 years ago #3

This is definitely exciting.  Players are already enjoying the body skins, so I am sure they'll have a field day with the knife skins!  A great addition!

Can I suggest adding a scrolling marquee or announcement that periodically pops up about how to get a custom skin (Login and Visit the Forums) when in the Paint Ball Server? 

This is definitely exciting.  Players are already enjoying the body skins, so I am sure they'll have a field day with the knife skins!  A great addition!

Can I suggest adding a scrolling marquee or announcement that periodically pops up about how to get a custom skin (Login and Visit the Forums) when in the Paint Ball Server? 

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #4

problem is a lot of the non-steam CS clients block the MOTD window so we can't send messages that way. But i can add extra chat messages

problem is a lot of the non-steam CS clients block the MOTD window so we can't send messages that way. But i can add extra chat messages

Philandra
3 years ago #5

I hadn't thought about that.  I was curious as to whether or not the messages automatically switch to their preferred language or not. It seems like many do not speak nor read fluent english.

I like the idea of adding it as a chat message.  Nothing too often, but enough to connect them.

Also, I have yet to check - is it also listed on the welcome screen when you first enter the server?

I hadn't thought about that.  I was curious as to whether or not the messages automatically switch to their preferred language or not. It seems like many do not speak nor read fluent english.

I like the idea of adding it as a chat message.  Nothing too often, but enough to connect them.

Also, I have yet to check - is it also listed on the welcome screen when you first enter the server?

Page 1 of 1