Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Skin replacement spam messages

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by Raz0r
Page 1 of 1
Raz0r
3 years ago #1

Just recently signed up and opened my boxes for my skins.  After equiping them, I noticed that the messages appear on every new round when you switch to that weapon:

I think it would help reduce the chat message spam for everyone if it only said that either once a map or only if you change your skin to another one, etc.

Just a small bit a feedback.

Just recently signed up and opened my boxes for my skins.  After equiping them, I noticed that the messages appear on every new round when you switch to that weapon:

I think it would help reduce the chat message spam for everyone if it only said that either once a map or only if you change your skin to another one, etc.

Just a small bit a feedback.

Philandra
3 years ago #2

I could see how that would help.  Ultimately, it only shows your own weapon skin changes, so it isn't too much overload.  But if people are typing in chat, that would be pushing convos out quickly. It's a good suggestion nonetheless.

I could see how that would help.  Ultimately, it only shows your own weapon skin changes, so it isn't too much overload.  But if people are typing in chat, that would be pushing convos out quickly. It's a good suggestion nonetheless.

StarryCocoon
Raz0r
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by Philandra

Agreed.  It's not too much overload but when I was playing 1v1 in the server yesterday, I'd have three messages at the beginning of each round due to them being so short.  Just would free up the clutter if others are typing like you pointed out.

Originally posted by StarryCocoon

Added to watch list: https://pvp.world/forum/t-175/list-of-issues-that-need-to-be-fixed-still-updating.html?last-page=yes

Please watch and remind us.

Great!

[quote user="Philandra" postid="825"]

[/quote postid="825"]

Agreed.  It's not too much overload but when I was playing 1v1 in the server yesterday, I'd have three messages at the beginning of each round due to them being so short.  Just would free up the clutter if others are typing like you pointed out.

[quote user="StarryCocoon" postid="828"]

Added to watch list: https://pvp.world/forum/t-175/list-of-issues-that-need-to-be-fixed-still-updating.html?last-page=yes

Please watch and remind us.

[/quote postid="828"]

Great!

Page 1 of 1