Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Hi from an old player

Discussion in Introductions started by Raz0r
Page 1 of 2
Raz0r
3 years ago #1

Hello!

I go by the name Raz0r now but I used to play on PnC Scoutzknivez back in 2006/2007 under the ironic name of Porky (needs a clan) and remember the days before Brad was in PnC and played with players (from what I remember) Cheeba, Wicked, Green and BadBrad.  I had a friend on my friends list join the server yesterday and just happened to see it was PnC and I saw BadBrad's name and instant nostalgia hit.  Glad to see the server is still around!  I'll be popping in and out here and there to enjoy some CS but it's nice to be part of the community again!

Hello!

I go by the name Raz0r now but I used to play on PnC Scoutzknivez back in 2006/2007 under the ironic name of Porky (needs a clan) and remember the days before Brad was in PnC and played with players (from what I remember) Cheeba, Wicked, Green and BadBrad.  I had a friend on my friends list join the server yesterday and just happened to see it was PnC and I saw BadBrad's name and instant nostalgia hit.  Glad to see the server is still around!  I'll be popping in and out here and there to enjoy some CS but it's nice to be part of the community again!

badbrad
3 years ago #2

Originally posted by Raz0r

Hello!

[quote user="Raz0r" postid="814"]

Hello!

[/quote postid="814"]

badbrad
3 years ago #3

glad your back now quit killing me bitch....lol

Raz0r
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by badbrad

Can't promise that!  But it was still nice to hear you haven't gotten rid of your "lick my balls" catch phrase.

[quote user="badbrad" postid="818"]

[/quote postid="818"]

Can't promise that!  But it was still nice to hear you haven't gotten rid of your "lick my balls" catch phrase.

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Hopefully we'll see you in the server more often.  You added it to your Favorite's list, right?

Hopefully we'll see you in the server more often.  You added it to your Favorite's list, right?

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #6

Glad to see you here. And hope to see you in the future when more of our plans are finished !

Glad to see you here. And hope to see you in the future when more of our plans are finished !

Raz0r
3 years ago #7

Originally posted by Philandra

No doubt!  All servers have been added.

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

Excited to see what comes in the future!  I have some AMXx (setting up servers, basic pawn knowledge, etc.) and mapping background due to hosting some communities quite a few years back so please let me know if any of that can be of assistance in the future.

[quote user="Philandra" postid="824"]

[/quote postid="824"]

No doubt!  All servers have been added.

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="829"]

[/quote postid="829"]

Excited to see what comes in the future!  I have some AMXx (setting up servers, basic pawn knowledge, etc.) and mapping background due to hosting some communities quite a few years back so please let me know if any of that can be of assistance in the future.

Philandra
3 years ago #8

I think my Contributor title might be challenged by you, Raz0r! 

Raz0r
3 years ago #9

Originally posted by Philandra

Maybe we could share it one day 😀

[quote user="Philandra" postid="871"]

[/quote postid="871"]

Maybe we could share it one day 😀

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #10

hey buddy, its steve/stevo aka wickedoi! welcome back!

hey buddy, its steve/stevo aka wickedoi! welcome back!

Page 1 of 2