Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

[Need Suggestion] We are adding weekly quests for good rewards,

Discussion in News & Announcements started by StarryCocoon
Page 1 of 1
StarryCocoon
3 years ago #1

So I'm going to add weekly requests, and can you guys suggest some quest condition, detail and rewards?

So I'm going to add weekly requests, and can you guys suggest some quest condition, detail and rewards?

Philandra
3 years ago #2

Weekly Quest : Forum Leader Start a thread in any allowed forums (7/7)

Reward:  Coin x10 Super Skin Case x1 Body-Costume Box x1 Fullbody-Costume Box x1

Weekly Quest : Tradesman Trade a skin with one or more fellow players (2/2)

Reward:  Coin x3 Advance Weapon Case x1

The rewards are to be high for the Forum Leader Mission because it is about thread creation, not just replies.  Have it set for seven tasks - so it could be one daily or multiples in one day -- they just add up to a week's worth of threads in one week.  :)  It'll help keep the forums active because it will open the door up for more replies. 

I'm not sure if the Trademan Mission would be feasible but I thought I'd throw it out there.  It helps people get weapons that they desire while also creating a camaraderie within the forums and servers. 

Weekly Quest : Forum Leader Start a thread in any allowed forums (7/7)

Reward:  Coin x10 Super Skin Case x1 Body-Costume Box x1 Fullbody-Costume Box x1

The rewards are to be high for the Forum Leader Mission because it is about thread creation, not just replies.  Have it set for seven tasks - so it could be one daily or multiples in one day -- they just add up to a week's worth of threads in one week.  :)  It'll help keep the forums active because it will open the door up for more replies. 

I'm not sure if the Trademan Mission would be feasible but I thought I'd throw it out there.  It helps people get weapons that they desire while also creating a camaraderie within the forums and servers. 

Edited 3 years ago by Philandra
StarryCocoon
3 years ago #3

Trading? Great idea.

Trading? Great idea.

Raz0r
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by Philandra

I like this one!

Do you have the ability to track if a player has played in any of the servers for a certain period of time a week while logged in?  If so, that opens some great reward possibilities to get players to sign up and also populate the servers.

[quote user="Philandra" postid="791"]

[/quote postid="791"]

I like this one!

Do you have the ability to track if a player has played in any of the servers for a certain period of time a week while logged in?  If so, that opens some great reward possibilities to get players to sign up and also populate the servers.

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by Raz0r

They have a Leadership Board that tracks Experience. Although it doesn't necessarily track the amount of time in the server, it tracks the amount of kills which allows you to level up bit by bit.  I can see where you are going with the time tracking, but also consider the fact that Brad and Green sometimes sit in there idling (LoL) and they'd be raking up those tasks!

But, if it is a weekly task, maybe having a certain number of minutes in the server would be feasible for a mission.  Any thoughts as to how long?  Spend 7 hours in one week -- basically an hour a day -- so 420 minutes to acheive the mission's reward?

Weekly Quest : Time Traveler  Complete an accumulation of 420 minutes in one or more servers.

Reward: Coin x10  Super Weapon Case x1  Basic Weapon Case x1    Advance Weapon Case x1 

[quote user="Raz0r" postid="832"]

[/quote postid="832"]

They have a Leadership Board that tracks Experience. Although it doesn't necessarily track the amount of time in the server, it tracks the amount of kills which allows you to level up bit by bit.  I can see where you are going with the time tracking, but also consider the fact that Brad and Green sometimes sit in there idling (LoL) and they'd be raking up those tasks!

But, if it is a weekly task, maybe having a certain number of minutes in the server would be feasible for a mission.  Any thoughts as to how long?  Spend 7 hours in one week -- basically an hour a day -- so 420 minutes to acheive the mission's reward?

Weekly Quest : Time Traveler  Complete an accumulation of 420 minutes in one or more servers.

Reward: Coin x10  Super Weapon Case x1  Basic Weapon Case x1    Advance Weapon Case x1 

Edited 3 years ago by Philandra
Page 1 of 1