Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Profiles

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
3 years ago #1

Two questions:

1. Will profiles be able to be viewed/edited soon?

2. Can it be set up so that, when clicking a person's name in a thread, it sends you to their profile and/or inventory?  (Attached an image for reference.)

Profile Link Reference Image

Two questions:

1. Will profiles be able to be viewed/edited soon?

2. Can it be set up so that, when clicking a person's name in a thread, it sends you to their profile and/or inventory?  (Attached an image for reference.)

Profile Link Reference Image

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #2

Right now the only way to view a profile is to click the persons name on the home page in the community feeds.

Here is your profile link https://pvp.world/user/u-964/philandra.html i guess we can add the clickable name in the forum section too, i suppose its long overdue as well and yes there will certainly be way more things available with profiles in the future.

Right now the only way to view a profile is to click the persons name on the home page in the community feeds.

Here is your profile link https://pvp.world/user/u-964/philandra.html i guess we can add the clickable name in the forum section too, i suppose its long overdue as well and yes there will certainly be way more things available with profiles in the future.

Philandra
3 years ago #3

Yeah, I have found the ways around it.  I was just bringing it up since it was on my mind. 😁  Convenience and all, you know?   Hehehe

Yeah, I have found the ways around it.  I was just bringing it up since it was on my mind. 😁  Convenience and all, you know?   Hehehe

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #4

you can now click usernames from the forum and view the unfished profile pages and at least see inventories

you can now click usernames from the forum and view the unfished profile pages and at least see inventories

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

Brilliant!  I saw that it worked this morning (I have a tendency to keep trying something until it works, hehehe), so Thank you!  😁

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="740"]

[/quote postid="740"]

Brilliant!  I saw that it worked this morning (I have a tendency to keep trying something until it works, hehehe), so Thank you!  😁

Page 1 of 1