Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Server Location

Discussion in PNC ScoutzKnivez started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
3 years ago #1

I'm still having issues with lag in the server.  It's only with PVP servers, so I am just curious as to where the server is located.  I'll try to do a ping test and see if it's just the hops going to 500 different places, but it's just odd.  The ping will disappear on a random rotation for all the players while I'm in game and the lag is noticable too (they will sometimes skip across an area).  Some nights are worse than others, but I have yet to find a solution.  And, like I said, the other servers I play in aren't having the same issue -- so I'm trying to see what I can do to alleviate that issue. 

I'm still having issues with lag in the server.  It's only with PVP servers, so I am just curious as to where the server is located.  I'll try to do a ping test and see if it's just the hops going to 500 different places, but it's just odd.  The ping will disappear on a random rotation for all the players while I'm in game and the lag is noticable too (they will sometimes skip across an area).  Some nights are worse than others, but I have yet to find a solution.  And, like I said, the other servers I play in aren't having the same issue -- so I'm trying to see what I can do to alleviate that issue. 

TankGirl
3 years ago #2

last nite both XA and KFG server was having seriously lag issues.. i was thinking with where the servers r located and all the storms the US has been getting it could b related

last nite both XA and KFG server was having seriously lag issues.. i was thinking with where the servers r located and all the storms the US has been getting it could b related

friedrice2020
3 years ago #3

I think steam was taking a crap last night.

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by friedrice2020

OH DUDE! I was fighting brad in a match hours ago and my steam friends randomly signed off it dropped to my desktop, and i died... lol

[quote user="friedrice2020" postid="613"]

[/quote postid="613"] OH DUDE! I was fighting brad in a match hours ago and my steam friends randomly signed off it dropped to my desktop, and i died... lol

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by tankgirl

My servers have recently had issues with the storms too.... But this has been on-going even BEFORE the storms hit.

[quote user="tankgirl" postid="606"]

[/quote postid="606"]

My servers have recently had issues with the storms too.... But this has been on-going even BEFORE the storms hit.

Page 1 of 1