Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

server booster

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by badbrad
Page 1 of 1
badbrad
3 years ago #1

i dont see a full server like i thought it would be .......sneaky ...whats up with that?

i dont see a full server like i thought it would be .......sneaky ...whats up with that?

Philandra
3 years ago #2

It was popping throughout the day, yesterday. 

I think stevo and I both enjoyed being able to easily kill the valve players.... Practically like bots, but more enjoyment because they get frustrated. :) 

I think stevo and I both enjoyed being able to easily kill the valve players.... Practically like bots, but more enjoyment because they get frustrated. :) 

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #3

Originally posted by Philandra

I feel like I'm a pro with these players staying in the server! lol! I was like 27/13 at one point K.D. ratio lol

[quote user="Philandra" postid="603"]

[/quote postid="603"] I feel like I'm a pro with these players staying in the server! lol! I was like 27/13 at one point K.D. ratio lol

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #4

I mean its definitely bringing traffic, i suppose the players dont like scoutzknivez very much or the server is just lacking some stuff i dont know. But it should grow more and more

I mean its definitely bringing traffic, i suppose the players dont like scoutzknivez very much or the server is just lacking some stuff i dont know. But it should grow more and more

Philandra
3 years ago #5

I don't think as many people search for ScoutzKnivez anymore because there really /hasn't/ been a server dedicated to those maps in years.  I think the boost has definitely helped and will certainly pick up as players continue to join.  

I don't think as many people search for ScoutzKnivez anymore because there really /hasn't/ been a server dedicated to those maps in years.  I think the boost has definitely helped and will certainly pick up as players continue to join.  

Sirion
3 years ago #6

I'll keep popping on as long as there's players. I hadn't opened 1.6, or any CS, in quite awhile but scoutzknivez was always what I loved the most and it's been great getting to play again the past few days.  Now, if the PnC crew would just stop thinking I'm hacking that'd be great... years of pretty much only SK has me aim for the head and prey on people's sense of security (when they duck behind a wall) -- so aiming at head height and shooting walls based on where people typically stop or are moving based on player speed is just how I play. That + headphones to know where footsteps/shots/scoping are coming from and playing with my head on a swivel seems to make people suspicious. If I can find a good way to record my screen and hands I'll post a few rounds at some point so you can see there's no walls/aimbot going on. I've got a 17 year old Steam account that's never had any issues for a reason and after 1 undeserved 60 minute temp ban from the server, I really would love to avoid any more punishment from what seems to be the only server around still getting folks to play the one game mode I really enjoy. 

I'll keep popping on as long as there's players. I hadn't opened 1.6, or any CS, in quite awhile but scoutzknivez was always what I loved the most and it's been great getting to play again the past few days.  Now, if the PnC crew would just stop thinking I'm hacking that'd be great... years of pretty much only SK has me aim for the head and prey on people's sense of security (when they duck behind a wall) -- so aiming at head height and shooting walls based on where people typically stop or are moving based on player speed is just how I play. That + headphones to know where footsteps/shots/scoping are coming from and playing with my head on a swivel seems to make people suspicious. If I can find a good way to record my screen and hands I'll post a few rounds at some point so you can see there's no walls/aimbot going on. I've got a 17 year old Steam account that's never had any issues for a reason and after 1 undeserved 60 minute temp ban from the server, I really would love to avoid any more punishment from what seems to be the only server around still getting folks to play the one game mode I really enjoy. 

Philandra
3 years ago #7

I hear ya.  Sometimes you just have to read the room, though.  Playing for as long as you have, in public servers you know you can't just come in and slaughter everyone without some issues being brought up.  I personally don't mind the differences of skill levels in a server -- I know I'm going to get owned more often than not -- but others don't feel the same as I do.  Honestly, one of my clan members/close friend is perm banned because his skill levels were too much for the server and he refused to pull out his knife and just chill for a bit too.  It is what it is, but hopefully you'll still be able to enjoy playing with us. Like you said, PNC is pretty much the only SK server around. Hope to frag with you later. :) 

I hear ya.  Sometimes you just have to read the room, though.  Playing for as long as you have, in public servers you know you can't just come in and slaughter everyone without some issues being brought up.  I personally don't mind the differences of skill levels in a server -- I know I'm going to get owned more often than not -- but others don't feel the same as I do.  Honestly, one of my clan members/close friend is perm banned because his skill levels were too much for the server and he refused to pull out his knife and just chill for a bit too.  It is what it is, but hopefully you'll still be able to enjoy playing with us. Like you said, PNC is pretty much the only SK server around. Hope to frag with you later. :) 

TankGirl
3 years ago #8

stevo i was 20-1 the other nite.. and that was with u in the server. 

stevo i was 20-1 the other nite.. and that was with u in the server. 

Sirion
3 years ago #9

Originally posted by Philandra

Yep, definitely. I've been trying to get creative and just no scope or try to only go for wall shots, or knife more often when the overall skill level seems low. Sometimes it's just fun to pop heads though, lol

[quote user="Philandra" postid="647"]

[/quote postid="647"]

Yep, definitely. I've been trying to get creative and just no scope or try to only go for wall shots, or knife more often when the overall skill level seems low. Sometimes it's just fun to pop heads though, lol

Philandra
3 years ago #10

Originally posted by Sirion

Then I'm sure you'll be fine in PNC! Sounds like you're familiar with how to 'behave' when needed. I don't have any issues when killed, so at least you'll have some target practice with me.  Headshots only, or you get slayed.  Sound fair?   (/justkidding -- I don't have admin in the server, hah!)

[quote user="Sirion" postid="672"]

[/quote postid="672"]

Then I'm sure you'll be fine in PNC! Sounds like you're familiar with how to 'behave' when needed. I don't have any issues when killed, so at least you'll have some target practice with me.  Headshots only, or you get slayed.  Sound fair?   (/justkidding -- I don't have admin in the server, hah!)

Page 1 of 1