Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Full Body Costume

Discussion in Counter-Strike 1.6 started by eZ-TreeZ
Page 1 of 1
eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #1

How do we get more full-body costume gift boxes??

How do we get more full-body costume gift boxes??

Philandra
3 years ago #2

I can't even recall how we got the first full body costume.  I don't see it on the descriptions for the missions either.  

In other PVP servers, I have seen some cool full body costumes like the Pink Panther, a mouse, etc.  Would be something great to use coins for or within a specific mission! 

Please tell us!

I can't even recall how we got the first full body costume.  I don't see it on the descriptions for the missions either.  

In other PVP servers, I have seen some cool full body costumes like the Pink Panther, a mouse, etc.  Would be something great to use coins for or within a specific mission! 

Please tell us!

TankGirl
3 years ago #3

it was on career quest F1.. 

Philandra
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by tankgirl

No, that's just the body costume box.  A-2 Daily Community Leader mission also has the same type of costume box.  

[quote user="tankgirl" postid="537"]

[/quote postid="537"]

No, that's just the body costume box.  A-2 Daily Community Leader mission also has the same type of costume box.  

Sirion
3 years ago #5

Full-body was from a "Welcome Aboard Gift" message when first joining the forum (or, presumably, whenever the system was implemented if you already had a forum account...)

Full-body was from a "Welcome Aboard Gift" message when first joining the forum (or, presumably, whenever the system was implemented if you already had a forum account...)

Philandra
3 years ago #6

You're right. The Full Body Costume Box and the Tail Costume Box were both in the initial start-up, yet they aren't available within the missions.

That should change. 

Hehehe.

You're right. The Full Body Costume Box and the Tail Costume Box were both in the initial start-up, yet they aren't available within the missions.

That should change. 

Hehehe.

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #7

Yeah You started 30 days after me Philly and we both had full body costumes and tails right??! Or am i just tripping!

Yeah You started 30 days after me Philly and we both had full body costumes and tails right??! Or am i just tripping!

Page 1 of 1