Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

in case ur wondering

Discussion in General Discussion started by TankGirl
Page 1 of 1
TankGirl
3 years ago #1

yes Steam is down.. well at least the website.. cant do shit

yes Steam is down.. well at least the website.. cant do shit

Philandra
3 years ago #2

It was never down for me, but maybe it was just a timing thing.  What do YOU do on the Steam website?  Do you participate in the discussion board too?  

It was never down for me, but maybe it was just a timing thing.  What do YOU do on the Steam website?  Do you participate in the discussion board too?  

TankGirl
3 years ago #3

anytime sum1 tried to look at profiles or the game store nothing would load.. it would pop up as a 404 error

anytime sum1 tried to look at profiles or the game store nothing would load.. it would pop up as a 404 error

DylanPHUB
3 years ago #4

fkn steam

fkn steam

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Are you in the Steam Client Beta?  I didn't seem to have any issues and I am in that.  /shrug   Plenty of updates yesterday and today to make some more bugs to fix later, I'm sure. :) 

Are you in the Steam Client Beta?  I didn't seem to have any issues and I am in that.  /shrug   Plenty of updates yesterday and today to make some more bugs to fix later, I'm sure. :) 

DylanPHUB
3 years ago #6

AAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAA

TIDE
3 years ago #7

is it still down?!?!?!?!

is it still down?!?!?!?!

Philandra
3 years ago #8

Of course not - At least not continuously nor in this exact second.  In another two seconds, it may be down again -- It /is/ Steam, afterall.  😋

Of course not - At least not continuously nor in this exact second.  In another two seconds, it may be down again -- It /is/ Steam, afterall.  😋

Page 1 of 1