Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Where Are You?

Discussion in General Discussion started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
1 year ago #1

Just wanted to check in! Where is everyone? What have you been up to? Why aren't you staying in contact?!  

I shouldn't have to be reaching out like this! I need some bantering! This one-sided conversation needs some extra companionship! 😁

Working on furthering my education even more. I'd say by this time in one decade, I'll finally have my PhD, LoL!  We shall see! 🤣

I hope you all are enjoying life. I look forward to hearing from ALL of you sooner rather than later. 

♥ Philandra 

Just wanted to check in! Where is everyone? What have you been up to? Why aren't you staying in contact?!  

I shouldn't have to be reaching out like this! I need some bantering! This one-sided conversation needs some extra companionship! 😁

Working on furthering my education even more. I'd say by this time in one decade, I'll finally have my PhD, LoL!  We shall see! 🤣

I hope you all are enjoying life. I look forward to hearing from ALL of you sooner rather than later. 

♥ Philandra 

Sneaky.amxx
1 year ago #2

Glad to hear you're doing well. Sorry things are so dead quiet here. Eventually we'll put something out again to bring people in.  It would be cool if we could get at least 1 CS server boosted every month so we could have something to play

Glad to hear you're doing well. Sorry things are so dead quiet here. Eventually we'll put something out again to bring people in.  It would be cool if we could get at least 1 CS server boosted every month so we could have something to play

DylanPHUB
1 year ago #3

So PB can revive?

So PB can revive?

Sneaky.amxx
1 year ago #4

It's possible.. here in a few months i will be getting more money and maybe boost the paintball server

It's possible.. here in a few months i will be getting more money and maybe boost the paintball server

Page 1 of 1