Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Boosting

Discussion in Counter-Strike 1.6 started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
2 years ago #1

How much would it be to boost a server for like a month?  Depending on the cost I may want to try and boost both PNC and Paintball servers for a snipbit of time. 

How much would it be to boost a server for like a month?  Depending on the cost I may want to try and boost both PNC and Paintball servers for a snipbit of time. 

Sneaky.amxx
2 years ago #2

Originally posted by Philandra

unfortunately its quite expensive.. like 120 euros a month which is like 150 dollars or something like that per server.. its why i couldnt keep doing it alone with little to no help funding.. but if we could get a few people to chip in we could get a server or 2 boosted and it would bring traffic up a lot.. until our game is finished being made

[quote user="Philandra" postid="1237"]

[/quote postid="1237"] unfortunately its quite expensive.. like 120 euros a month which is like 150 dollars or something like that per server.. its why i couldnt keep doing it alone with little to no help funding.. but if we could get a few people to chip in we could get a server or 2 boosted and it would bring traffic up a lot.. until our game is finished being made

Page 1 of 1