Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Scoutzknive fans

Discussion in PNC ScoutzKnivez started by Sneaky.amxx
Page 1 of 1
Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #1

You scoutzknivez fans are going to really enjoy the game we're making. The early test we will do soon will basically be like scoutzknivez with the laser sniper we will include for the test.

You scoutzknivez fans are going to really enjoy the game we're making. The early test we will do soon will basically be like scoutzknivez with the laser sniper we will include for the test.

Raz0r
3 years ago #2

Looking forward to it!

Looking forward to it!

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #3

Damn, I've been stuck on Chromebook for months. Can't figure out what's going on with my desktop PC... I've tried all different kinds of video cards but nothing powers the light from orange to green, the fans run on the video card just nothing seems to boot up or show on my monitor screen. My Dad has no idea what's the matter with it either. It's hard to get Green to help with his mobility being extremely limited, I don't know much about the hardware side as he does (plus all we do is argue - nothing ever gets fixed.) Music was still playing in the garage on my computer after I went inside and fell asleep in my bedroom one night, Dad came out after midnight to get on his computer, and I guess he completely shut off my pc by force powered off using the power button, woke up next morning and it hasn't worked since. It can't be the RAM or it would making beeping noises, and it's still getting power... Sigh... I give up...

Damn, I've been stuck on Chromebook for months. Can't figure out what's going on with my desktop PC... I've tried all different kinds of video cards but nothing powers the light from orange to green, the fans run on the video card just nothing seems to boot up or show on my monitor screen. My Dad has no idea what's the matter with it either. It's hard to get Green to help with his mobility being extremely limited, I don't know much about the hardware side as he does (plus all we do is argue - nothing ever gets fixed.) Music was still playing in the garage on my computer after I went inside and fell asleep in my bedroom one night, Dad came out after midnight to get on his computer, and I guess he completely shut off my pc by force powered off using the power button, woke up next morning and it hasn't worked since. It can't be the RAM or it would making beeping noises, and it's still getting power... Sigh... I give up...

Raz0r
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by eZ-TreeZ

There are plenty of places people are more than willing to help you over the internet.  You could try https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/ or even https://forums.tomshardware.com/.

It'll probably be best to know your PC specs in order for them to help.

[quote user="eZ-TreeZ" postid="1224"]

[/quote postid="1224"]

There are plenty of places people are more than willing to help you over the internet.  You could try https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/ or even https://forums.tomshardware.com/.

It'll probably be best to know your PC specs in order for them to help.

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by eZ-TreeZ
 just nothing seems to boot up or show on my monitor screen.

Could it be as simple as it being your monitor and NOT your PC?  Have you tried hooking up another monitor for trial and error?  Just curious! 

If I was still living near y'all, I'd be happy to help in a heart beat. Right now, I haven't made any plans to get back to Norfolk until Spring when the beer and wine festivals start again. Hopefully you'll find the solution soon!

Other questions:  Have you cleaned everything out? Were the cards running hot and therefore could be the thermal paste needing to be added? 

[quote user="eZ-TreeZ" postid="1224"] just nothing seems to boot up or show on my monitor screen.[/quote postid="1224"]

Could it be as simple as it being your monitor and NOT your PC?  Have you tried hooking up another monitor for trial and error?  Just curious! 

If I was still living near y'all, I'd be happy to help in a heart beat. Right now, I haven't made any plans to get back to Norfolk until Spring when the beer and wine festivals start again. Hopefully you'll find the solution soon!

Other questions:  Have you cleaned everything out? Were the cards running hot and therefore could be the thermal paste needing to be added? 

Edited 3 years ago by Philandra
Philandra
3 years ago #6

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx

That sounds great, Sneaky. Looking forward to finally seeing it all come together!

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="1221"]

[/quote postid="1221"]

That sounds great, Sneaky. Looking forward to finally seeing it all come together!

Page 1 of 1