Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

New Year Resolutions

Discussion in General Discussion started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
3 years ago #1

Do you make a "New Year Resolution" every year?  Is 2021 the first year you have or have not made one? 

Personally, I haven't made one in years.  I don't want to fail at something, and life throws too many curveballs my way.  I'm considering making some goals, though.  How about you?

Do you make a "New Year Resolution" every year?  Is 2021 the first year you have or have not made one? 

Personally, I haven't made one in years.  I don't want to fail at something, and life throws too many curveballs my way.  I'm considering making some goals, though.  How about you?

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #2

I'm going to try to grow my facial hair out, I've never got my goatee longer than over an inch or so!!!

&& getting my mental health medicine fixed so that New years eve isn't anxiety hell mode laying in bed from 4 pm til 6 am missing the ball drop...

:/

I'm going to try to grow my facial hair out, I've never got my goatee longer than over an inch or so!!!

&& getting my mental health medicine fixed so that New years eve isn't anxiety hell mode laying in bed from 4 pm til 6 am missing the ball drop...

:/

Page 1 of 1