Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

STEVO (steam help)

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by TankGirl
Page 2 of 2
Philandra
3 years ago #11

Did you figure it out, Stevo?

Did you figure it out, Stevo?

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #12

MERRY CHRISTMAS PHILLIE GIRL. IM OKAY NOW WITH THE BIPOLAR SHIT LOL IM GETTING ON TRACK AGAIN IN LIFE, PC IS BACK UP WITH NEWER OLDER VID CARD, 6 GIGS RAM, AND SANTA (MR. GREEN AND MRS. GREEN) GOT ME A SAMSUNG 27" CURVED LED MONITOR! FOR GAMING! I'M GOING TO TRY THE GAME SOON! I DON'T CARE IF I EVEN GET THIS PROFILE THING RIGHT LOL I'M JUST HAPPY I'M ALIVE AND YOU GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS!!! <3E> stevo

MERRY CHRISTMAS PHILLIE GIRL. IM OKAY NOW WITH THE BIPOLAR SHIT LOL IM GETTING ON TRACK AGAIN IN LIFE, PC IS BACK UP WITH NEWER OLDER VID CARD, 6 GIGS RAM, AND SANTA (MR. GREEN AND MRS. GREEN) GOT ME A SAMSUNG 27" CURVED LED MONITOR! FOR GAMING! I'M GOING TO TRY THE GAME SOON! I DON'T CARE IF I EVEN GET THIS PROFILE THING RIGHT LOL I'M JUST HAPPY I'M ALIVE AND YOU GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS!!! <3E> stevo

TankGirl
3 years ago #13

sweet deals on the 27" monitor...

my family we stopped doing the whole xmas thing years ago.. we do the food thing, but gifts in my family is totally different. we get gifts all yr round when we need em. and its not fancy stuff like new electronics. its more like walmart gift cards, paid groceries... w/e we need.. im native so most holidays we dont celebrate the wayy most ppl do..

anyways hope you had a merry ho ho

my family we stopped doing the whole xmas thing years ago.. we do the food thing, but gifts in my family is totally different. we get gifts all yr round when we need em. and its not fancy stuff like new electronics. its more like walmart gift cards, paid groceries... w/e we need.. im native so most holidays we dont celebrate the wayy most ppl do..

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #14

Originally posted by TankGirl

Yeah this monitor is awesome! Hope you had a good feast!

[quote user="TankGirl" postid="1179"]

[/quote postid="1179"]

Yeah this monitor is awesome! Hope you had a good feast!

Page 2 of 2