Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Suggestion for Player Increase

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
3 years ago #1

Most people who do a search for a server filter it by those that have players. I believe that by having at least one 'player' in the server, even without boosting, you will have more people joining the server. With that being said, I'd like to suggest a couple of ideas.

What I would like to first recommend is getting HLTV so there is always "someone" sitting in the server.  Your servers will never show as 0/100 or 0/20, etc. It will help allow PVP to be a part of a filter that most likely would have removed us otherwise. 

My second suggestion is, IF you choose to get HLTV, to rename HLTV to something with a female name.  For example: HollyLovesToVacation  Obviously it is an anacronym for HLTV, but you get the point.  By having a female name as a player in the server, you'll at least have players popping in for a moment which may lead them to adding the server to their favorites.  

Just food for thought. I have other ideas too, but I have to get to work!  😁

Most people who do a search for a server filter it by those that have players. I believe that by having at least one 'player' in the server, even without boosting, you will have more people joining the server. With that being said, I'd like to suggest a couple of ideas.

What I would like to first recommend is getting HLTV so there is always "someone" sitting in the server.  Your servers will never show as 0/100 or 0/20, etc. It will help allow PVP to be a part of a filter that most likely would have removed us otherwise. 

My second suggestion is, IF you choose to get HLTV, to rename HLTV to something with a female name.  For example: HollyLovesToVacation  Obviously it is an anacronym for HLTV, but you get the point.  By having a female name as a player in the server, you'll at least have players popping in for a moment which may lead them to adding the server to their favorites.  

Just food for thought. I have other ideas too, but I have to get to work!  😁

Raz0r
3 years ago #2

Originally posted by Philandra
HollyLovesToVacation

Hahaha 🤣

But yeah, anything to show some type of player count would be something benficial.  And since they aren't full to the brim, taking up a slot doesn't seem like it would have any negative aspects...  I remember Green used to idle PnC a ton back in the day.

[quote user="Philandra" postid="1136"] HollyLovesToVacation[/quote postid="1136"]

Hahaha 🤣

But yeah, anything to show some type of player count would be something benficial.  And since they aren't full to the brim, taking up a slot doesn't seem like it would have any negative aspects...  I remember Green used to idle PnC a ton back in the day.

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #3

We will take a look at methods soon. But our main focus now is finishing our own game which will bring so many more users to the website, much more than CS 1.6 can provide.

We will take a look at methods soon. But our main focus now is finishing our own game which will bring so many more users to the website, much more than CS 1.6 can provide.

Page 1 of 1