Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Halloween Plans

Discussion in General Discussion started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
3 years ago #1

What are your plans for Halloween? 

Do you dress up?  Do you have a party?  Do you watch scary movies?  Do you scare trick-or-treaters or pass out candy?

What do YOU do? 

What are your plans for Halloween? 

Do you dress up?  Do you have a party?  Do you watch scary movies?  Do you scare trick-or-treaters or pass out candy?

What do YOU do? 

StarryCocoon
3 years ago #2

I'm not sure if Asia has Halloween festival but I'll just observe them from home.

I'm not sure if Asia has Halloween festival but I'll just observe them from home.

Philandra
3 years ago #3

Starry, you have an assignment.  Tonight you need to watch at least one horror film!  

Starry, you have an assignment.  Tonight you need to watch at least one horror film!  

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #4

Has anyone noticed that most men don't like horror films and it's mostly a girl thing? The first date i went on in highschool i went to see a horror film with my gf at the time and i hated it lol but i couldn't show that i was scared and look weak haha

Has anyone noticed that most men don't like horror films and it's mostly a girl thing? The first date i went on in highschool i went to see a horror film with my gf at the time and i hated it lol but i couldn't show that i was scared and look weak haha

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by Sneaky.amxx
but i couldn't show that i was scared and look weak haha

[quote user="Sneaky.amxx" postid="1105"]but i couldn't show that i was scared and look weak haha[/quote postid="1105"]

Edited 3 years ago by Philandra
TankGirl
3 years ago #6

i slept thru halloween, i had been up for 23 hours straight the day before. 

i slept thru halloween, i had been up for 23 hours straight the day before. 

Philandra
3 years ago #7

Ewwww. No frog legs or witch's brew for you. 

Ewwww. No frog legs or witch's brew for you. 

TankGirl
3 years ago #8

if i want frogs legs ill just order em from a chinese resterant. lol 

if i want frogs legs ill just order em from a chinese resterant. lol 

Page 1 of 1