Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Time thingy

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by TankGirl
Page 1 of 1
TankGirl
3 years ago #1

whats up with the posting time.. i jump from 1 thread to the next and when i post sumthing it says must wait "15 seconds" or sumthing like that

whats up with the posting time.. i jump from 1 thread to the next and when i post sumthing it says must wait "15 seconds" or sumthing like that

Philandra
3 years ago #2

It's to prevent spamming. We just process and respond too quickly! 😁

It's to prevent spamming. We just process and respond too quickly! 😁

TankGirl
3 years ago #3

its making my ADD go all crazy.. 

its making my ADD go all crazy.. 

Philandra
3 years ago #4

Just play with yourself while you wait.  Make it a game! 

With that being said, I just read this whole thread and still had 18 seconds left before I could respond.  Can we reduce the time to maybe 15 seconds? 

Just play with yourself while you wait.  Make it a game! 

With that being said, I just read this whole thread and still had 18 seconds left before I could respond.  Can we reduce the time to maybe 15 seconds? 

TankGirl
3 years ago #5

Reduce timer would b good.. The other day i had to wait 38seconds.. 

Reduce timer would b good.. The other day i had to wait 38seconds.. 

Philandra
3 years ago #6

Yeah, I hear that.  We already have a limited number of words that can be in the post, so I think it would be appropriate to reduce the time limit between posts.  If we see that it increases the spam of posts, then I'd understand it being lifted again... But usually spammers (not the PNC kind, LoL) usually post entire threads in forums, not necessarily responding to posts -- at least in my experience.  

Yeah, I hear that.  We already have a limited number of words that can be in the post, so I think it would be appropriate to reduce the time limit between posts.  If we see that it increases the spam of posts, then I'd understand it being lifted again... But usually spammers (not the PNC kind, LoL) usually post entire threads in forums, not necessarily responding to posts -- at least in my experience.  

Page 1 of 1