Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

Banning My Friends

Discussion in PNC ScoutzKnivez started by Philandra
Page 1 of 1
Philandra
3 years ago #1

Last night was the second time that a friend of mine has been banned permanently.  Not only that, but y'all ban them within minutes AFTER I leave the server.  

Yes, I have friends that are skilled (some even considered as elite). Sometimes they just want to enjoy the game with me even when out of my normal server.  I know that they should totally tone it down when it is just a SUPER playful, non-competitive game.  Not all the time do their big egos do that and therefore I understand them getting a kick or a temporary ban.... However... y'all are giving them permanent bans? 

I mean, sometimes I like to go in there even when the regulars are not playing; but if my friends keep getting banned, that's not going to happen.

I'd like to offer a suggestion... When it comes to STEAM players, can they just be temporarily banned?  I know that having a Steam ID isn't void of having hacks, but it is far less likely (especially when a lower Steam ID) than those that are just playing through the browser and/or with a Valve ID. I know of several Steamers that have been banned (yet not all of them are close friends) and it just eliminates the amount of players coming to the servers at /any/ given time. 

If the person is just being banned because they are being try-hards, then please just Temp ban them. At least a kick or temp ban will be a hint that they need to take a chill pill or not play in PNC while certain people are in game. It will also allow me to play with these players at different times (when others may not be online). 

Anywho.... Just a simple request/suggestion after multiple sad faces from my friends. I appreciate you at least considering it. 

Last night was the second time that a friend of mine has been banned permanently.  Not only that, but y'all ban them within minutes AFTER I leave the server.  

Yes, I have friends that are skilled (some even considered as elite). Sometimes they just want to enjoy the game with me even when out of my normal server.  I know that they should totally tone it down when it is just a SUPER playful, non-competitive game.  Not all the time do their big egos do that and therefore I understand them getting a kick or a temporary ban.... However... y'all are giving them permanent bans? 

I mean, sometimes I like to go in there even when the regulars are not playing; but if my friends keep getting banned, that's not going to happen.

I'd like to offer a suggestion... When it comes to STEAM players, can they just be temporarily banned?  I know that having a Steam ID isn't void of having hacks, but it is far less likely (especially when a lower Steam ID) than those that are just playing through the browser and/or with a Valve ID. I know of several Steamers that have been banned (yet not all of them are close friends) and it just eliminates the amount of players coming to the servers at /any/ given time. 

If the person is just being banned because they are being try-hards, then please just Temp ban them. At least a kick or temp ban will be a hint that they need to take a chill pill or not play in PNC while certain people are in game. It will also allow me to play with these players at different times (when others may not be online). 

Anywho.... Just a simple request/suggestion after multiple sad faces from my friends. I appreciate you at least considering it. 

StarryCocoon
3 years ago #2

I will get Sneaky.amxx

P/s: Congrat on 200th post :)

I will get Sneaky.amxx

P/s: Congrat on 200th post :)

Edited 3 years ago by StarryCocoon
TankGirl
3 years ago #3

that would b stevo that did that, and we all gave him shit afterwards... kept saying the dude was hacking when stevo was just high out of his mind with a score of 0-16... he said he would talk to his dad to get him unbanned

that would b stevo that did that, and we all gave him shit afterwards... kept saying the dude was hacking when stevo was just high out of his mind with a score of 0-16... he said he would talk to his dad to get him unbanned

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by tankgirl

yo he was unbanned. i made a mistake YES, but not to be DEFAMED

[quote user="tankgirl" postid="890"]

[/quote postid="890"] yo he was unbanned. i made a mistake YES, but not to be DEFAMED

Philandra
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by stevoxwicked

yo he was unbanned.

Thank you. 

[quote user="stevoxwicked" postid="894"]

yo he was unbanned.

[/quote postid="894"]

Thank you. 

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #6

Too trashed to play coherently late night Sorry again