Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

XP gained blocks end round message

Discussion in Feedback & Complaints started by Raz0r
Page 1 of 1
Raz0r
3 years ago #1

Something I've noticed during my short playtime on the servers, the XP gained (+50 xp, +25 xp) is displayed on the same channel as the end game messages (Counter-Terroriests Win, etc.).  I'll play a lot without sound while I'm on calls and sometimes, it's hard to know when a round is over.

My suggestion is to change the XP gained (and possibly other messages I'm forgetting) to a HUD message.  I wrote something real quick to show my example and how it would show both messages:

Something I've noticed during my short playtime on the servers, the XP gained (+50 xp, +25 xp) is displayed on the same channel as the end game messages (Counter-Terroriests Win, etc.).  I'll play a lot without sound while I'm on calls and sometimes, it's hard to know when a round is over.

My suggestion is to change the XP gained (and possibly other messages I'm forgetting) to a HUD message.  I wrote something real quick to show my example and how it would show both messages:

Philandra
3 years ago #2

That's a good suggestion, but won't that also overlap those that have hud_centerid 1?  

That's a good suggestion, but won't that also overlap those that have hud_centerid 1?  

Raz0r
3 years ago #3

Originally posted by Philandra

Nope, that's a different message channel.

[quote user="Philandra" postid="843"]

[/quote postid="843"]

Philandra
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by Raz0r

Originally posted by Philandra

Right on! 

[quote user="Raz0r" postid="847"]

[quote user="Philandra" postid="843"]

[/quote postid="843"]

[/quote postid="847"]

Right on! 

Raz0r
3 years ago #5

Bumping this to hopefully gain some more traction.  I might be the only one it bothers though. 🙄

Bumping this to hopefully gain some more traction.  I might be the only one it bothers though. 🙄

TankGirl
3 years ago #6

I didnt even notice.. I think most ppl in PnC r too fucked up on beer n drugs to notice.

I didnt even notice.. I think most ppl in PnC r too fucked up on beer n drugs to notice.

Philandra
3 years ago #7

Originally posted by TankGirl

If there was a "Like" or  a way to react to this post, this would surely be getting a thumbs up or "Like" reaction!  

[quote user="TankGirl" postid="1007"]

[/quote postid="1007"]

If there was a "Like" or  a way to react to this post, this would surely be getting a thumbs up or "Like" reaction!  

TankGirl
3 years ago #8

We need a "like" button here

We need a "like" button here

Laratita123
3 years ago #9

counter striker es mejor :3

counter striker es mejor :3

Page 1 of 1