Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

9-23-2003 steam account est.

Discussion in General Discussion started by eZ-TreeZ
Page 1 of 1
eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #1

7 days my steam will be 17 years old

7 days my steam will be 17 years old

StarryCocoon
3 years ago #2

Man, that's sick.

My Steam just turned 8 years old.

Man, that's sick.

My Steam just turned 8 years old.

Philandra
3 years ago #3

Yeah, mine is about to be 17 years old too.  I didn't join Steam as soon as it came out (with 1.6), though .... The rumors were that if you switched over, you couldn't play in the 1.5 servers anymore. I held out until I had to switch. 

Yeah, mine is about to be 17 years old too.  I didn't join Steam as soon as it came out (with 1.6), though .... The rumors were that if you switched over, you couldn't play in the 1.5 servers anymore. I held out until I had to switch. 

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #4

Originally posted by Philandra

yeah why i have a 7 digit or 8 digit lol but mines a 0:1 port hehe

[quote user="Philandra" postid="790"]

[/quote postid="790"] yeah why i have a 7 digit or 8 digit lol but mines a 0:1 port hehe

Page 1 of 1