Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

The Thread Full of Memes

Discussion in General Discussion started by Philandra
Page 4 of 4
Philandra
3 years ago #31

Mmmmmhmm

Mmmmmhmm

Philandra
3 years ago #32

Yeah, I had a guy yesterday text me to apologize for ghosting me.  He then proceeded to ask me for nudes. ... WTF? 

Yeah, I had a guy yesterday text me to apologize for ghosting me.  He then proceeded to ask me for nudes. ... WTF? 

Edited 3 years ago by Philandra
Philandra
3 years ago #33

Will it fit?

Will it fit?

Philandra
3 years ago #34

Hmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmm

TankGirl
3 years ago #35

After years of trying to get into my old youtube account, i finally got in.. Which made me come across this

https://youtu.be/ZTkDqOcBiYA

After years of trying to get into my old youtube account, i finally got in.. Which made me come across this

https://youtu.be/ZTkDqOcBiYA

Philandra
3 years ago #36

OoooOoOooh yeah!  I am prepared and ready for this [U.S.] Thanksgiving. The last time we got together for Independence Week, my sister was given an "intervention" by family.  I have a feeling we may have a repeated scenario. Of course, I'll also get an "I told you so" from my dad, but I know my faults and am still continuously working on them. :)  Thanksgiving, here I come!

OoooOoOooh yeah!  I am prepared and ready for this [U.S.] Thanksgiving. The last time we got together for Independence Week, my sister was given an "intervention" by family.  I have a feeling we may have a repeated scenario. Of course, I'll also get an "I told you so" from my dad, but I know my faults and am still continuously working on them. :)  Thanksgiving, here I come!

Philandra
3 years ago #37

Hehehehehehe

Hehehehehehe

Philandra
3 years ago #38

Not much of a meme, but a good thing to post. 

Not much of a meme, but a good thing to post. 

Philandra
3 years ago #39

Welcome to the New Year.

Welcome to the New Year.

Philandra
3 years ago #40

Welcome 2021

Welcome 2021

Page 4 of 4