Stay connected with us!
Donation

We rely on your donation to pay servers monthly and development cost, please help us.

Raised: $0 Target: $100
0%

request for more 1.6 skins

Discussion in Counter-Strike 1.6 started by SpectroG
Page 1 of 1
SpectroG
3 years ago #1

Suggesting that we get mp5 skins and famas skins put in! loving the existing ones, though

Suggesting that we get mp5 skins and famas skins put in! loving the existing ones, though

SwAgReAper
3 years ago #2

SKINSSSSS

SKINSSSSS

Sneaky.amxx
3 years ago #3

What about a 5v5 auto pug scrim server that uses the csgo skins?

What about a 5v5 auto pug scrim server that uses the csgo skins?

Philandra
3 years ago #4

I'm pretty sure he was just talking about the missions to receive more. I don't foresee some of these guys joining other servers just for the skins. They want to make use of them in the PNC server. 

I'm pretty sure he was just talking about the missions to receive more. I don't foresee some of these guys joining other servers just for the skins. They want to make use of them in the PNC server. 

eZ-TreeZ
3 years ago #5

Originally posted by Philandra

How many full body costumes do you have? I only have one. I haven't seen any way to get more.

[quote user="Philandra" postid="503"]

[/quote postid="503"]

How many full body costumes do you have? I only have one. I haven't seen any way to get more.

Philandra
3 years ago #6

Originally posted by stevo

I know I have been getting body costume boxes, but now that you mention it I can't ever recall seeing any full body costumes in there. 

[quote user="stevo" postid="533"]

[/quote postid="533"]

I know I have been getting body costume boxes, but now that you mention it I can't ever recall seeing any full body costumes in there. 

Page 1 of 1